- Authority Green-Lights Karstadt Takeover Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Bon-Ton Reports Loss Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Sears's Q2 Loss Widens Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- U.K. Retail Sales Slow Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Mark Bozek Lays Out ValueVision Plan Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Target's Q2 Profits Drop; Lowers Full Year Guidance Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Saks to Open in Miami's Brickell Centre Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Farfetch.com Adds Initiatives Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Billabong Sells Surfstich and Swell Stakes Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- Finazzo Sentenced to 8 Years Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
Signa acquired the department store chain from Nicolas Berggruen.
AllSaints Begins South Korea Expansion
The label has opened a store in the Shinsegae Centum City department store in Busan, which bowed earlier this month.
Meanwhile, prices for women’s apparel fell 1.3 percent, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index.
Sears and Kmart nameplates each saw comps improve in the quarter.
Chanel Coming to London's Burlington Arcade
The covered parade of shops that runs between Piccadilly and Bond Street will soon play host to a string of Chanel-owned labels.
Week in Review: 08/16/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
The off-pricer's Marmaxx unit reported a return to positive comparable-store sales in the period following a flat performance in the first quarter.
He also was ordered to pay $13.7M in restitution to Aéropostale Inc.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
The newly installed chief executive officer of is showing he is thinking out-of-the-box.
Carolina Herrera Readies Style App
The brand on Thursday will begin to test Herrera Style, an exclusive app that will better connect sales associates with their shoppers.