- Cavalli Inks New License Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Matt Powell Joins NPD Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Harrods Revenues Climb 10.8% to $1.24 Billion Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- ICSC: Weekly Sales Up 2.8% Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Battersea Retail Project Powers Up Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Diane von Furstenberg Raising California Profile Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Hong Kong Protests Pinch Retailers Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- Banana Republic Banks on Marissa Webb for Breath of Life Oct 31, 2014 Friday
- American Eagle Spreads Its Wings in Mexico Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Dress Barn Announces Upcoming Designer Collaboration Campaign Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
Owner Qatar Holding also increased its capital expenditure on the store to $91.8 million during the year.
"We see room for 50 stores in Mexico,” said Miguel Flores, vice president and country manager at American Eagle Outfitters.
Sequential improvement for second time in five weeks.
Scalability and growth are certainly on the cards: the company follows a marketplace model similar to Alibaba in China.
Cavalli has signed an agreement for the production and distribution of its Cavalli Class men’s and women’s line with Swinger International.
Battersea Retail Project Powers Up
The $12.9 billion development in London launches its road show.
- New York City Police Commissioner William Bratton Talks Retail Security
- José de Jesús Legaspi and Rick J. Caruso on the Future of Brick and Mortar
- Tokyo Gets More Salable
- Apple Pay Faces Hurdles — Including Wal-Mart
- Value Retail's Suzhou Village Arrives in Changing China
- Cyber Attacks Spread: Bass & Co. Latest Hit
Dress Barn Announces Upcoming Designer Collaboration Campaign
The collection, named DressBar, will debut next spring and be officially unveiled next month at the Highline Stages.
Former retailer will oversee analysis of sports and leisure trends.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
The online marketplace for stationery and art has raised $38 million in new financing as it taps into consumer demand for small-batch manufacturing.
Zady's Maxine Bédat Talks Values in Retail
Values consistently play a key role in shaping Zady as a destination shopping and lifestyle site.