- ICSC: Weekly Sales Rise at Slower Pace Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Beyond the Rack Bolsters Private Label With Loan Facility Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Consumer Confidence Declined in September Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Hong Kong Protests Continue Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Holt Renfrew to Open Men's-Only Store Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Didier Grumbach, a Rich Life in Fashion Sep 30, 2014 Tuesday
- Shopkick Acquired by SK Planet Sep 29, 2014 Monday
- J.C. Penney's Rating Outlook Now Stable Sep 29, 2014 Monday
- India to See First Juicy Couture Stores in 2015 Sep 29, 2014 Monday
- Versace Expands in Brazil Sep 29, 2014 Monday
Holt Renfrew to Open Men's-Only Store
The 16,500-square-foot, two-level store, opens Wednesday at 100 Bloor Street West in Toronto, a block from Holt’s Bloor Street flagship.
Reliance Brands Ltd. and Authentic Brands Group have entered into a licensing agreement.
Job growth a concern for consumers.
Apparel stores perform well while pure-plays suffer.
Versace Expands in Brazil
The Italian fashion label has opened the first directly-operated store carrying its primary men’s, women's and accessories lines in Rio de Janeiro.
As the city heads into its third night of pro-democracy protests, retailers are bracing for what’s likely to be a disappointing "Golden Week" in terms of sales.
The retailer is introducing new brands that quickly convert the latest runway styles of clothes and accessories into cheaper, mass-distributed goods.
The co-founder and ceo of social networking platform will serve on the board's technology and e-commerce committee.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Beyond the Rack Bolsters Private Label With Loan Facility
$10 million in financing from Silicon Valley Bank boosts capital structure.
IPhone's expected to rack in $14 billion in U.S. sales for the fourth quarter.