- M&S to Enlarge Footprint in China Mar 2, 2015 Monday
- Rachel Zoe Launching Subscription Service Mar 2, 2015 Monday
- Loewe Looks to Spanish Roots for Miami Flagship Mar 2, 2015 Monday
- Nordstrom Launching Collaboration With Piece & Co. Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Retailers Not Buoyed by Economic Gains Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Execs Talk E-commerce and Omnichannel Experience Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Executives Remember Henry Segerstrom Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Looking Back at Henry Segerstrom's Milestones Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Pamella Roland Enters E-Commerce Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
- Court Rekindles J.C. Penney's Battle With Macy's Feb 26, 2015 Thursday
The retailer is still finding ways to bring altruism into its business.
Loewe Looks to Spanish Roots for Miami Flagship
For the first Loewe store in North America, in Miami's Design District, creative director Jonathan Anderson opted out of the city's architectural tradition.
Gas prices and unemployment are down and the stock market is up — but retailers just aren't feeling they'll see much of a lift in business this year.
Earnings per share increased 10 percent to 75 cents per share on a diluted basis, from 68 cents the fourth quarter a year ago.
Chanel Unveils Rome Flagship
The brand on Thursday officially unveiled its new four-story flagship facing the Spanish Steps.
Despite tightened security, it was business as usual in shopping centers in the United Kingdom and France.
The retailer is targeting cities including Beijing, Guangzhou.
Executives Remember Henry Segerstrom
Retail and fashion executives fondly recall the visionary developer.
Nordstrom will begin selling Madewell products in 15 doors and online.
Rachel Zoe Launching Subscription Service
The stylist is launching “Box of Style,” a quarterly subscription service that will send packages stuffed with five to eight items each season.
Survey finds 92 percent of Chinese consumers are interested in online purchases.