- Magnit Plans 'Aggressive' 2015 Store Opening Amid Russian Crisis Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Weekly Sales Strong for Apparel Stores Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Selfridges to Launch Gender Neutral Retail Concept Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Consumer Confidence Jumps in January Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Winter Storm Juno Goes Easy On New York Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- French Shoppers Start Hitting the Sales Again Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Sofía Vergara Ends Kmart Deal Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Dress Barn Sharpens Image, Adds Designer Collaborations Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- J.J. Martin Launches Online Vintage Site Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Uniqlo Enters Canadian Market Jan 26, 2015 Monday
Selfridges to Launch Gender Neutral Retail Concept
The project, called Agender, will showcase unisex collections by Faye Toogood, Rad Hourani and Nicopanda.
Dress Barn Sharpens Image, Adds Designer Collaborations
Dressbar launches March 4 with shops-in-shop, dressbar.com, and a freestanding pop-up shop in Manhattan.
Winter Storm Juno Goes Easy On New York
New York missed the worst of winter storm Juno, which largely passed over the city to pile snow onto New England.
Russia’s largest retailer, plans to strengthen its market position by accelerating store openings just as the country’s economy enters a recession.
Maison Kitsuné Celebrates New Paris Store and Café
Alma Jodorowsky, Olympia Le-Tan and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo were among the attendees.
Week in Review: 1/24/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Kmart was the first retailer to open the door for the actress to get into the celebrity licensing game.
Michael Bigger Sees Conflict of Interest at American Apparel
Investor complains the board is uncommunicative and controlled by Standard General.
Buyers Celebrate London's Retro Turn
Coach, Burberry, Tom Ford, and J.W. Anderson were among the top labels on retailers' lips.
Fashion journalist links with Mytheresa for launch.
The country is slowly returning to business-as-usual following the spate of recent terrorist attacks.