- Study Lauds Wet Seal's Gender Equality Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Bergdorf Goodman Adds Berluti Shop Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Karstadt Taps Ikea Exec as CEO Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Hilco Forms Retail Advisory Board Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- HBC's Net Loss Grows to $124.2M Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Inditex Nine-Month Net Rises 1% Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Moody's Eyeing Sears Lands' End Plan Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
Bergdorf Goodman Adds Berluti Shop
The upscale retailer has the wholesale exclusive for the LVMH-owned men's brand in the U.S., and it’s crowing about it.
Women may make up a majority of buyers of consumer goods, but they certainly don’t represent a majority of the decision makers at consumer goods companies.
U.S. Economy Could Boost Business
Economists and retail analysts expect moderate growth in consumer spending and retail sales heading into the first half of 2014.
HBC's Net Loss Grows to $124.2M
Despite revenue gains, the company was impacted by its $2.9 billion purchase of Saks Fifth Avenue in the third quarter.
Viktor & Rolf's Felted Paris Flagship
"Ghost architecture" is the term Rolf Snoeren used to describe the striking 5,400-square-foot store at 370 Rue Saint-Honoré.
Retail Task Force Sets Roadmap to Address Racial Profiling
Retailers and civil rights groups hammered out a Customers’ Bill of Rights, listing what consumers can and cannot expect when they shop in stores.