- Tokyo Gets More Salable Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- John Varvatos Sets Sights on Detroit Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Mark Shale Launches Advice Site Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Riding Premium Denim's Third Wave Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Europe's Best Days for Premium Denim Still Ahead Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Berlin's Jeans Footprint Grows Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- EDrop-Off Opens Retail Store in Chicago Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Taubman Trials StepsAway Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Brian Cornell Shakes Up Target Strategy Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
- Canadian Retail Sales Dip in August Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
Printemps Unveils Holiday Ad Campaign
For the third year running, the campaign was conceived by creative director Stephen Gan, shot by Mario Testino and styled by Carine Roitfeld.
Gross margin erosion could be greater than in first half of year, firm says.
Riding Premium Denim's Third Wave
Upscale jeans makers are working hard to rise above the latest wave of premium denim’s 15-year life cycle, rather than be swept up by it.
Contraction of 0.3 percent was unexpected.
The designer chose an unorthodox channel to reveal the location of his next retail store: CNBC’s "Squawk Box."
Tokyo Gets More Salable
Designers and retailers may have withstood a typhoon during this city’s six-day fashion week, but economic headwinds are still gusting.
Brian Cornell Shakes Up Target Strategy
The retailer's first chairman and ceo from outside company ranks is making fashion and home, among other categories, a key focus.
Mark Shale Launches Advice Site
The well-known Chicago retailer has launched markshale.com, a fashion advice and personal shopping site for men and women.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
Gilt.com has named Clay Cowan chief marketing officer
The former president of Wet Seal Inc. and former senior vice president of Disney Stores Worldwide, has developed an app taking promotions to another level.