- Tech IPOs Proliferate on Wall Street Apr 18 2014 Friday
- Net-a-porter Eyeing Activewear Apr 18 2014 Friday
- Daniella Vitale, Tom Kalenderian to Be Honored Apr 18 2014 Friday
- Sears Shares Boosted by Tisch Investment Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Gap Inc. Outlines Ambitious China Growth Plans Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Rethinking the Luxe Consumer Apr 17 2014 Thursday
- Trish Donnelly Said Headed to Urban Outfitters Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- American Apparel Meets Listing Requirement Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- MM6 Opens Second New York Unit Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
- The Bird's Eye of Brooklyn Apr 16 2014 Wednesday
Macy's Reprises American Icons Promotion
The initiative will kick off next month with a variety of events, special fashion collections, a give-back program to benefit U.S. war veterans and more.
The company believes it can more than triple its business in the country to more than $1 billion in the next three years — and India could be its next target.
Online purchases, outerwear and tailored merchandise pace sales gains.
In the area of fashion and apparel, don’t expect these soon-to-be-newly listed firms to be pure tech plays. Think more e-commerce and Web plays.
MM6 Opens Second New York Unit
MM6 Maison Martin Margiela has opened a 1,400-square-foot store for its casual, New York-inspired collection, at 91 Grand Street in SoHo.
The Bird's Eye of Brooklyn
Brooklyn retailer Bird, which is marking 15 years in business, has influenced change in the borough through its fashion and retail point of view.
More from Retail