- Week in Review: 08/23/2014 Aug 23, 2014 Saturday
- Dillard's CFO James Freeman to Retire Aug 22, 2014 Friday
- Canadian Retail Sales on the Rise Aug 22, 2014 Friday
- Fred Segal to Unveil Vegas Lifestyle Store Aug 22, 2014 Friday
- Activist Investor Key in Dollar Store War Aug 22, 2014 Friday
- Retailers Cautious Following Q2 Results Aug 22, 2014 Friday
- Bon-Ton Leads Fashion Stocks Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Stage Disappoints in Q2, Lowers Guidance Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Laura Weil Out at New York & Co. Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Aéropostale Posts Wider Q2 Loss Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
Signa acquired the department store chain from Nicolas Berggruen.
Fred Segal to Unveil Vegas Lifestyle Store
In a city where one-upmanship has become second nature, Fred Segal is preparing to take retail to the next level.
Meanwhile, prices for women’s apparel fell 1.3 percent, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index.
Sales rose 1.1 percent in June, the sixth consecutive month of gains.
Chanel Coming to London's Burlington Arcade
The covered parade of shops that runs between Piccadilly and Bond Street will soon play host to a string of Chanel-owned labels.
Week in Review: 08/23/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Despite Family Dollar's rejection of the proposal, Dollar General said it is committed to acquiring its competitor.
Will continue as a director of the department store firm.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
The newly installed chief executive officer of is showing he is thinking out-of-the-box.
Carolina Herrera Readies Style App
The brand on Thursday will begin to test Herrera Style, an exclusive app that will better connect sales associates with their shoppers.