- Nanjing Cenbest Completes House of Fraser Acquisition Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Chloé to Set up Shop With London's Studio Voltaire Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Saks to Unveil Content Hub for Customers Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Saks Fifth Avenue Takes Steps to Build on Its Legacy Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Spain's Recovery: A Light or a Flicker? Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Kawakubo to Mark Dover Street 10th Anniversary Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Layoffs of Over 20 Hit Nasty Gal Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Terrorist Threat Level Jump Doesn’t Deter U.K. Shoppers Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Skagen Readies First New York Store Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- The Outnet Teams With Temperley London Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
The Chinese department store group acquired the U.K. department store chain for an enterprise value of $797 million.
Skagen Readies First New York Store
The accessories brand will start a full day of presentations and ready-to-wear shows with the opening of its first New York City store.
The country is on the cusp of economic growth.
Ryan Drexler is pushing for either a sale or for the company to be taken private.
The temporary boutique, opening in November, will carry Chloé's collaborative pieces with three female artists.
The retail emporium is staging a series of events and installations and launching a raft of special products.
J.C. Penney Opens Brooklyn Store
The private brands and price promoting are back in force, but J.C. Penney is moving forward, not in reverse, according to its ceo Myron “Mike” Ullman.
Sarah Rutson Exits Lane Crawford
The fashion director had a 21-year career at the Hong Kong retailer.
Barbie-Inspired Line to Launch This Fall
Mattel Inc. is collaborating with Lord & Taylor, Forever 21 and Los Angeles-based contemporary label Wildfox on the collections.
The e-tailer, gearing up for its first flagship, opening in December, was reported to have sales nearing $130 million last year.
Two firms focusing on growing core brands as they look to capitalize on rising sales with improving consumer sentiment.