- Dress Barn Sharpens Image, Adds Designer Collaborations Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Sofía Vergara Ends Kmart Deal Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- J.J. Martin Launches Online Vintage Site Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Uniqlo Enters Canadian Market Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Galeries Lafayette Owners Up Carrefour Stake Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Russian Shoppers Shun Dubai Festival Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Sir Philip Green in Talks to Sell BHS Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Maison Kitsuné Celebrates New Paris Store and Café Jan 24, 2015 Saturday
- Week in Review: 1/24/2015 Jan 24, 2015 Saturday
- Gap Inc. to Shutter Piperlime Business Jan 23, 2015 Friday
Two stores will open in Toronto in Fall 2016.
Dress Barn Sharpens Image, Adds Designer Collaborations
Dressbar launches March 4 with shops-in-shop, dressbar.com, and a freestanding pop-up shop in Manhattan.
The majority of U.S. retailers appear unlikely to meet the October deadline for the transition to chip-enabled credit cards.
A spokeswoman for Arcadia Group confirmed Sunday that the firm is in talks about selling its fashion and home high-street chain.
Maison Kitsuné Celebrates New Paris Store and Café
Alma Jodorowsky, Olympia Le-Tan and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo were among the attendees.
Week in Review: 1/24/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Kmart was the first retailer to open the door for the actress to get into the celebrity licensing game.
Michael Bigger Sees Conflict of Interest at American Apparel
Investor complains the board is uncommunicative and controlled by Standard General.
Buyers Celebrate London's Retro Turn
Coach, Burberry, Tom Ford, and J.W. Anderson were among the top labels on retailers' lips.
Fashion journalist links with Mytheresa for launch.
Organizers hope visitors from elsewhere will make up numbers at the annual shopping bonanza.