- Clothing Donation Site Secures Funding Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- CFDA/Vogue Winner Paul Andrew Opens Pop Up Shop Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- German Consumer Sentiment Surges Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- H&M Profit Rises 12% in Q4 Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- China Accuses Alibaba of Failing to Curb Fakes, Bribes Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Alexander Wang's Kickoff at Bergdorf Goodman Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Retailers Weigh Impact of Winter Storm Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Magnit Plans 'Aggressive' 2015 Store Opening Amid Russian Crisis Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Weekly Sales Strong for Apparel Stores Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Selfridges to Launch Gender Neutral Retail Concept Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
Selfridges to Launch Gender Neutral Retail Concept
The project, called Agender, will showcase unisex collections by Faye Toogood, Rad Hourani and Nicopanda.
Alexander Wang's Kickoff at Bergdorf Goodman
Wang is taking over two of its Fifth Avenue windows, staging an installation in the store’s ground-floor and designing a sneaker-themed pop-up.
Retailers Weigh Impact of Winter Storm
New York missed the worst of winter storm Juno, which largely passed over the city to pile snow onto New England.
The Swedish high-street retailer expects January sales to advance 14 percent in local currencies.
Last year's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner opened his first pop up space on the second floor of Donna Karan’s boutique on Mayfair’s Conduit Street.
Week in Review: 1/24/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Kmart was the first retailer to open the door for the actress to get into the celebrity licensing game.
Michael Bigger Sees Conflict of Interest at American Apparel
Investor complains the board is uncommunicative and controlled by Standard General.
Buyers Celebrate London's Retro Turn
Coach, Burberry, Tom Ford, and J.W. Anderson were among the top labels on retailers' lips.
Clothing Donation Site Secures Funding
Fashion Project has secured $7.2 million in Series A funding from a group of private investors.
Survey suggests drop in oil prices is fueling other purchases.