- Rent Squeeze Points to Frailty of Spain's Retail Bounce Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Alibaba Plays Trademark Card to Protect Lead Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Boohoo Opening First Physical Store Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Kohl's Aiming to Reverse Declines Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Etailer Snapdeal Gets $627 Million From SoftBank Group Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Tory Burch Opens Largest Store in Shanghai Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Snapdeal Founder Eyes Alibaba Playbook With Funding Deal Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Stockmann to Cut 380 Jobs Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Tommy Hilfiger to Open 2nd Paris Unit Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- New York City Police Commissioner William Bratton Talks Retail Security Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
Ailing Finnish retailer names a new chief executive as it posted a loss in Q3.
Boohoo Opening First Physical Store
The e-tailer will unveil its first physical space on Saturday: a nearly 4,000-square-foot, bi-level pop-up in New York that will be open through Nov. 15.
Many retailers could be forced to shut up shop next year when a 30-year-old regime of below-market-rate rents ends.
Scalability and growth are certainly on the cards: the company follows a marketplace model similar to Alibaba in China.
Tory Burch Opens Largest Store in Shanghai
Burch along with Wendi Deng Murdoch, dancer Charles “Lil Buck” Riley and a bevvy of Chinese beauties, were on hand for the opening.
New York City Police Commissioner William Bratton Talks Retail Security
Bratton encouraged attendees to work together to help offset crime affecting fashion and retail.
- José de Jesús Legaspi and Rick J. Caruso on the Future of Brick and Mortar
- Tokyo Gets More Salable
- Apple Pay Faces Hurdles — Including Wal-Mart
- Value Retail's Suzhou Village Arrives in Changing China
- Cyber Attacks Spread: Bass & Co. Latest Hit
- Rent the Runway and Kate Spade Execs Talk Omnichannel Strategies
The partnership applies to global cosmetics and apparel brands.
Hudson's Bay's Richard Baker Discusses Acquisitions
The governor and chief executive officer of the Toronto-based retailer, said the quickest way to grow is by purchasing a complementary retail business.
Cody Kondo to Join Trinity as Chief Merchant
It didn't take Richard Cohen long to make his first big splash as ceo at the Hong Kong-based men’s wear retailer.
China's $8 bn e-commerce spree nears.
Zady's Maxine Bédat Talks Values in Retail
Values consistently play a key role in shaping Zady as a destination shopping and lifestyle site.