- Viktor & Rolf's Felted Paris Flagship Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Burlington Shares Off 10.8% on Weak Guidance Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Wal-Mart Names David Cheesewright Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- H&M Robbed in Rome Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Le Bon Marché Unveils Food Hall Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results Dec 10 2013 Tuesday
- Sass & Bide Opens New York Store Dec 9 2013 Monday
Le Bon Marché Unveils Food Hall
Diane Kruger was among the regular customers checking out the revamped gourmet supermarket.
Thief makes away with $82 thousand.
Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results
This year the lull appears particularly pronounced, to a degree self-inflicted by retailers and one that is bound to impact margins.
Burlington Shares Off 10.8% on Weak Guidance
Stock down despite third-quarter loss that was smaller than expected.
Viktor & Rolf's Felted Paris Flagship
"Ghost architecture" is the term Rolf Snoeren used to describe the striking 5,400-square-foot flagship at 370 Rue Saint-Honoré.
Retail Task Force Sets Roadmap to Address Racial Profiling
Retailers and civil rights groups hammered out a Customers’ Bill of Rights, listing what consumers can and cannot expect when they shop in stores.