Most Recent Articles In FashionMost Recent Articles In Fashion
- Behind the Scenes at the Men's Underwear Photo Shoot
- Men's Underwear Trend: Classic Days
- Men's Wear Trend: The Bomber Effect
1. Must Hot Sauce: A bottle of ketchup was once a staple of the American table. Now, increasingly, it’s spicier stuff, like Sriracha chili sauce ($4), from Huy Fong Foods.
2. Must Robot: From Unbounded Robotics we have the first robot butler sophisticated enough for home use, the UBR-1 ($35,000).
3. Must Print: Our favorite new magazine is the beautifully designed Modern Farmer (yearly print and digital subscription, $30).
4. Must Exhibit: Don’t miss Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Hals: Masterpieces of Dutch Painting from the Mauritshuis. On view through January 19 at the Frick Collection in New York City (admission: adults, $20; seniors, $15; students, $10).
5. Must Scooter: Zip around Italian-style on the brand-new Vespa 946 ($9,946).
6. Must-Read: A terrific new memoir, Daniel: My French Cuisine (Grand Central Life & Style, $60), from chef and restaurant genius Daniel Boulud. With an introduction by Bill Buford.
7. Must Sound Quality: Digital culture is great and all, but nothing beats a landline call on this black rotary-dial telephone ($60 at Amazon.com).
Must Jock Beards: Long beards were once the facial accessory of sea captains, members of religious orders, and hermits. Now it’s a fashion choice for fighters, ballers, defensive linemen, and the World Series–winning Boston Red Sox. From left to right: James Harden of the Houston Rockets; Brett Keisel of the Pittsburgh Steelers; New York Met Justin Turner; Jonny Gomes and Mike Napoli of the Boston Red Sox; Los Angeles Dodger Brian Wilson; Mixed Martial Arts fighter Kimbo Slice; New York Jet Nick Mangold; Sean McGrath of the Kansas City Chiefs.