- Dolce, Gabbana Tax Hearing Begins at Italy's Highest Court Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Tourism Spending Rebounds in September Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- European Stock Markets on Upswing Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- China Q3 GDP Beats Expectations Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- New CEOs at Bottega Veneta and Christopher Kane Oct 21, 2014 Tuesday
- Ascena's Michael Rayden to Retire in January Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Sears Stock Jumps 23.1% on Primark Deal Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- L'Oréal USA Purchases Carol's Daughter Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- VF Net Up 8.5% in Q3 Oct 20, 2014 Monday
- Qatar Holding Invests in Retailer Oct 20, 2014 Monday
Sales rose 13.5 percent, according to data from Barclays, Global Blue.
While that growth exceeded analysts' expectations, it was also the slowest expansion since the first quarter of 2009.
The acquisition "will enable L’Oreal USA to build a new dedicated multi-cultural beauty division."
Their lawyers, headed by Massimo Dinoia, are appealing a guilty verdict handed down by a Milan appeals court in April.
Dark Clouds Grow Over Luxury World
A swarm of question marks is hovering over luxury, spooking brands and investors alike about future growth prospects.
Fashion Brands Push Social Media Ads
When it comes to online advertising, the medium is definitely the message.
Kering has appointed new chief executive officers at the labels as part of a management reshuffle.
The mobile payment arm of Alibaba will today launch Alipay ePass, a suite of products that will help Chinese shoppers buy directly from American Web sites.
Kenya imports about 100,000 tons of secondhand clothes a year, providing the government revenues from customs duties and creating tens of thousands of jobs.
Property deals in China and its Asian neighbors reached a record $34 billion last quarter, a turnaround from the global financial crisis.