- Nicaragua Seeks U.S. TPL Extension Sep 15, 2014 Monday
- 'Fashioned in America' Opens in Phoenix Sep 15, 2014 Monday
- Alibaba Worried About Facebook IPO as Considered Nasdaq vs NYSE Sep 15, 2014 Monday
- Macy's Boosts Omnichannel Sep 15, 2014 Monday
- Ann Inc. Rebuffs Latest Hedge Fund Push Sep 15, 2014 Monday
- Europe's Markets Lower Sep 15, 2014 Monday
- Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- Cherokee Q2 Grows Despite Weakness at Target Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- Kimberly Ross Stepping Down as Avon CFO Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
- Saks Says No Breach of Systems in Credit Theft Scheme Sep 14, 2014 Sunday
Nasdaq tried to persuade Alibaba that it had fixed the problem, the sources said, but it is not clear whether they were swayed.
Nicaragua has stepped up pleas for the U.S. to extend its crucial tariff preference-level provision before it expires at the end of the year.
Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com
In addition, NMG will acquire the Theresa flagship store, located in the heart of Munich, from the Botschen family.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
Milan Preview: Cloudy With a Chance of Luxury
It is a season of “light and dark” as the curtain rises on Milan Fashion Week Sept. 17.
Tech giant invites editors and bloggers to product launch.
To be succeeded on an interim basis by Robert Loughran, vice president and corporate controller, during search for permanent replacement.
Macy's and Bloomingdale's will be among the first retailers to support Apple Pay.
The objective of the summit is to gauge the magnitude of change and provide solutions on how to deal with it.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.