- Pandora Shares Drop Thursday Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Catterton Buys John Hardy Brand Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Europe’s Markets Slip Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Metro Books Q3 Loss Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Hugo Boss Accelerates Earnings and Sales Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Adidas Lowers Full-Year Guidance Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Carrefour Operating Profit Up 7.9% in H1 Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Authentic Buys Four Footwear Brands From Payless Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Wantable Secures $1.5M in Series A Round Jul 31, 2014 Thursday
- Fashion Stocks Slip 0.1% Jul 30, 2014 Wednesday
The Danish jewelry brand’s stock declined after investors sued over a 2011 profit warning.
Investment comes as e-commerce race heats up.
Catterton Buys John Hardy Brand
WWD has also learned that Robert Hanson, former ceo of American Eagle Outfitters, has been named ceo of the luxury jewelry brand.
A Paris commercial court has approved the plan, which gives the French fashion firm more time to pay down its debt.
Vestiaire Collective Releases Counterfeit Study
According to the report, 61 percent of female online-marketplace shoppers have been misled into purchasing counterfeit designer goods.
Puma Banking on Marketing Push as Q2 Earnings Slide
The German activewear firm, which reported a 5.8 percent drop in sales in the period, is eager to launch the largest global marketing campaign in its history.
She will start on Sept. 2 and will report to Art Peck, president of Gap Inc.'s growth, innovation and digital division.
Together with the $800,000 in its seed raise, the company has secured a total of $2.3 million in fund-raising since it launched two years ago.
Week in Review: 07/26/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Fendi to Build Miami Condos
Marking its first branded real estate project globally, the brand is partnering with Château Group to develop a 12-story waterfront condo.