- Europe's Stock Markets Edge Down Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Sofía Vergara Ends Kmart Deal Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Obama Lays Out New Initiatives in India Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Advances Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Claudia Lucas Steps Out at QVC Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Carrefour Invests in Tech Growth Fund Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Winter Storm Juno's Economic Impact Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Sears Canada Names Boire as CEO Jan 26, 2015 Monday
- Galeries Lafayette Owners Up Carrefour Stake Jan 26, 2015 Monday
Currencies remain stable in wake of Greek election.
Speaking at a U.S.-India Business Council Summit, Obama said the U.S. is keen on increasing the $100 billion in bilateral trade it has with India.
- U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In
- President Obama Brings Hope for Stronger US-India Trade Ties
- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks
- Mali Targets 800,000 T Cotton Per Year by 2018
- Blockade in Bangladesh Continues to Affect Business
- Industry Praises Obama Trade Push
A spokeswoman for Arcadia Group confirmed Sunday that the firm is in talks about selling its fashion and home high-street chain.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
Winter Storm Juno's Economic Impact
Inconvenient mess, but timing of storm should lessen retail blow.
Kmart was the first retailer to open the door for the actress to get into the celebrity licensing game.
She will be leaving to assume the newly created title of executive vice president of business development at Behrman Communications.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Week in Review: 1/24/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.