- Fixing the Angst Among Teen Retailers Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
- Age of Omnichannel Arrives Across Retail Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
- Early Deals Taking Wind Out of Black Friday Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
- Ferguson Protesters: 'Boycott Black Friday' Nov 26, 2014 Wednesday
- WWD Stock Tracker Breaks Winning Streak Nov 25, 2014 Tuesday
- Chico's Projects Positive Comps in Q4 Nov 25, 2014 Tuesday
- Tiffany Shares Rise on Strong Q3 Sales Nov 25, 2014 Tuesday
- Duncan MacNaughton Departs Wal-Mart Nov 25, 2014 Tuesday
- ICSC: Early Promotions Lift Sales Nov 25, 2014 Tuesday
- Metro Group Sells Greek Wholesale Subsidiary Nov 25, 2014 Tuesday
Global fashion shares see modest decline after six winning sessions in a row.
The country has had significant growth with exporting Pima cotton and alpaca wool since a free trade agreement was established with the U.S. in 2009.
The troubled specialty retailer continues the search for strategic and financial alternatives.
The retailer denied Wednesday that it had discriminated against Asian consumers during their Insiders online sale, which ran from Nov. 6 through 10.
Early Deals Taking Wind Out of Black Friday
once considered the kickoff for holiday gift shopping and a bellwether for the season, Black Friday is now leaving retailers with less volume potential.
Fixing the Angst Among Teen Retailers
Getting the attention of increasingly distracted young people gets harder each quarter.
Duncan MacNaughton Departs Wal-Mart
Chief merchandising officer has resigned just as the world’s largest retailer enters the crucial Black Friday through holiday period.
Farfetch Takes Steps to Double Sales
Sales this year for Farfetch's retailer network are expected to hit $325 million, double that of last year.
The Justice for Michael Brown Leadership Coalition has asked consumers to show their respect for Brown and abstain from shopping Thanksgiving weekend.
Metro said the package of nine stores and the relevant real estate portfolio have been sold to the local retail group Sklavenitis.
- HBC's Mortgage Deal Values Saks Flagship at $3.7B
- Americas at Forefront of Growing Retail Property Market
- Chalhoub Group Planning Abu Dhabi Megastore
- Westfield World Trade Center Unveils Tenant Roster
- Lampert's Latest Move a Real Estate Play
- Kazakhstan's Thriving Luxury Market Continues to Gain Steam