- Dillard's Sets Stock Buyback Plan Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Ann Inc. Profits Drop 27% Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Europe's Markets Make Gains Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Farfetch Takes Steps to Double Sales Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Roberto Cavalli Sale Debate Goes On Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Michael Gross Joins Capital Business Credit Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Ross Earnings Up 12.3% in Q3 Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Pascal Cagni in Lead for CEO Spot at Net-a-porter Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- Cato Posts 16.5% Jump in Q3 Profits Nov 20, 2014 Thursday
- WWD Stock Tracker Up Nov 20, 2014 Thursday
Action follows activist investor push for REIT formation.
Overall retail prices fell a seasonally adjusted 0.2 percent last month, after remaining unchanged in September.
The sale of a majority stake in the Roberto Cavalli group to VTB Capital has been taking months to materialize.
The retailer denied Wednesday that it had discriminated against Asian consumers during their Insiders online sale, which ran from Nov. 6 through 10.
Consumers are going to force retailers to work even harder to pull them into the stores during the holiday weekend.
Most recently served in same capacity with Guess Inc.
Finance executive has been named executive vice president and senior business development officer.
Farfetch Takes Steps to Double Sales
Sales this year for Farfetch's retailer network are expected to hit $325 million, double that of last year.
Turning Sustainability From Burden to Asset
The concept of sustainability is evolving from a cost burden to manufacturers already under severe price pressures to a way of becoming more efficient.
According to Cushman & Wakefield’s report, New York’s Fifth Avenue is the world’s most expensive retail location.