- Thierry Andretta Named Buccellati Vice President Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Executives at Frankfurt-Listed Chinese Shoemaker Go Missing Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Europe’s Markets Rise Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Inditex H1 Profits Decline 2.4% Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Johann Rupert Returns, is Named Richemont Chairman Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Alibaba Resellers Challenge Brands Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Michelle Obama Hosting Fashion Education Workshop Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Edward Lampert Loan Stirs Fears Over Sears Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Wal-Mart Spokesman Quits Over Falsified Resume Sep 17, 2014 Wednesday
- Sears Stock Drops 9.4% Sep 16, 2014 Tuesday
The indices largely gained in morning trading Wednesday before the U.S. Federal Reserve’s interest rate decision.
Michelle Obama Hosting Fashion Education Workshop
Maria Cornejo, Prabal Gurung, Krakoff and Bibhu Mohapatra will be among the designers who will be pitching in at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on Oct. 8.
Neiman Marcus Acquires Mytheresa.com
In addition, NMG will acquire the Theresa flagship store, located in the heart of Munich, from the Botschen family.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
A series of studies has warned brands about the dangers of one of the Chinese e-tailer’s core business streams: daigou agents.
Tech giant invites editors and bloggers to product launch.
He formerly was company chief executive officer.
Macy's Inc. Unveils String of Omni Initiatives
Among other initiatives and technologies announced, Macy's and Bloomingdale's will be among the first retailers to support Apple Pay.
At the same time, most of the company cash reserves in Hong Kong and Mainland China disappeared.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.