- Avon Moves to Q3 Profit Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Madden Faces Legal Challenge in Australia Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Europe’s Stock Markets Fall Oct 30, 2014 Thursday
- Luxottica Profits Rise Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Etailer Snapdeal Gets $627 Million From SoftBank Group Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Stock Tracker Streak Reaches Nine Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Osborne-Sassa Joins Vilebrequin Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Hanesbrands Acquisitions Expand Top Line Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Apple Pay Rival CurrentC Hacked During Test of Payments Tech Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
- Tesco Confirms Serious Fraud Office Investigation Oct 29, 2014 Wednesday
Earnings beat consensus estimates.
British supermarket chain says new probe underway.
Q3 profits exceed expectations as Maidenform and DBApparel add nearly $200 million in revenue.
The footwear firm’s licensee alleges a breach in trade practices legislation.
WWD CEO Summit: Sarah Quinlan, MasterCard
Investments in e-commerce are allowing department stores to blunt the effects of a sharp move away from shopping in the channel.
Incubators Focus on Accessories Designers
A crop of companies is sprouting to help emerging accessories designers get their footing in the business.
Osborne-Sassa has been named wholesale director of the Americas for the swimwear brand.
Unauthorized parties gathered the addresses during the past 36 hours, according to an e-mail from Merchant Customer Exchange LLC.
Front Row Partners' Glen Senk and Castanea Partners' Ron Frasch Talk Innovatiion
Innovative ideas that have traction and scaleability are what initially grabs the attention of investors.
- Nike's Trevor Edwards on Reaching Tech-savvy Shoppers
- WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit 2014
- WWD Summit Covers Innovation and Evolution
- Snapshot: Men's Accessories Sales
- AllSaints Case Study: Getting the Most Out of the Supply Chain Dollar
- WWD Global Sourcing Forum: Industry Takes Fresh Approaches to Production
GGP and Ashkenazy Take MDD Stake
General Growth Properties and Ashkenazy Acquisition Corp. are taking a stake in the Miami Design District.