- Europe’s Markets Largely Rise Mar 2, 2015 Monday
- Unilever to Buy Ren Skincare Mar 2, 2015 Monday
- Patrick Albaladejo Leaves Hermès Mar 2, 2015 Monday
- OVS Debuts on the Italian Bourse Mar 2, 2015 Monday
- Qatar Ups Stake in Milan Development Feb 28, 2015 Saturday
- Harry Winston Thieves Sentenced to Prison Feb 28, 2015 Saturday
- Stocks Pull Back But End Month With Big Gains Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- DOL Report Hits Honduras Labor Conditions Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Thor Equities Acquires Retail Space in Montreal Feb 27, 2015 Friday
- Alibaba's Ant Financial Eyes 2017 IPO Feb 27, 2015 Friday
Fashion and luxury stocks had a positive start, too, on Monday morning.
The U.S. Department of Labor released a report Friday that it said “raises serious concerns” about the Honduran government’s enforcement of labor laws.
The British brand is to join Unilever’s prestige division.
Eight men connected to two spectacular heists will have to serve from nine months to 15 years behind bars.
The positive trend seen in January is expected to strengthen in the coming months.
Marketing executives still looking to make best use of digital media, Big Data.
He was senior vice-president in charge of strategy and image at the house.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Italian Government Steps Up Fashion Funding
The appeal and relevance of Made in Italy production is not lost on the government.
Qatar Ups Stake in Milan Development
The transaction concerns a business, retail, residential and garden complex.