- Peninsula to Take 10% Stake of Carrefour Brazil Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- Wolford Names New CEO Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- Europe's Markets Up Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- Swiss Watch Exports Decline 4.4% in November Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- Avon to Pay $135M in Corruption Case Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- Roberto Cavalli Talks Heat Up Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- From the Top Down: The Head Honchos Dec 18, 2014 Thursday
- WWD Tracker, Dow Follow Oil Higher Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- TPG Takes Stake in Beautycounter Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
- U.S. to Reestablish Ties With Cuba Dec 17, 2014 Wednesday
It represents an investment of 1.8 billion reais, $699.9 million.
President Obama on Wednesday said the U.S. will reestablish and expand diplomatic, economic and travel ties with Cuba.
Roberto Cavalli Talks Heat Up
Private equity fund Clessidra SGR SpA is in exclusive talks to buy a majority stake in the Florence-based firm.
Avon to Pay $135M in Corruption Case
The beauty firm's aggressive efforts to break into the Chinese direct-to-consumer market led it to plead guilty in a Manhattan criminal court.
Sales declined in both women’s and men’s categories, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index released Wednesday.
Simon Property Group and eBay Inc. have started to collaborate on creating technologies that spur traffic and improve the shopping experience in malls.
The Austrian hosiery label has tapped Ashish Sensarma to oversee its corporate strategy.
PowaTag Digi-Shop Billboards Land in NYC
The mobile commerce scanning application has partnered with 2(x)ist to create virtual stores this holiday season.
From the Top Down: The Head Honchos
Eddie and Dov were among the worst, and Jack and Kevin were among the best — chief executive officers, that is.
Edward Lampert Blogs on Store Closures
The company will begin 2015 with 1,700 Sears and Kmart big-box stores in operation, representing about 200 million square feet of space.