- Family Dollar Stores Rejects Offer Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Europe's Stock Markets Perk Up Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Li & Fung H1 Profits, Sales Grow Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Europe Shows Signs of Weakening Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- L Brands Q2 Net Rises to $188.4M Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Target's Q2 Profits Drop; Lowers Full Year Guidance Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Fashion Industry PACs Favoring GOP in Midterms Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Morris Marmalstein Dead at 80 Aug 21, 2014 Thursday
- Finazzo Sentenced to 8 Years Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
- American Eagle, Arden Push Fashion Stocks Higher Aug 20, 2014 Wednesday
Fashion and luxury stocks put on a positive performance.
July data shows manufacturing and services activity slowed in August.
Discount retailer said Dollar General’s offer over antitrust concerns.
He also was ordered to pay $13.7M in restitution to Aéropostale Inc.
Meanwhile, prices for women’s apparel fell 1.3 percent, according to the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index.
The survey provided recommendations to retailers on how to best leverage consumer behavior from digital coupons to cross-selling in the physical store.
Services will be held this afternoon at Riverside Memorial Chapel for the longtime Seventh Avenue executive.
More than 1,100 domains with the new domain extension have been registered in just two months, including more than 600 luxury brands.
Week in Review: 08/16/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
With sweeping transformation hitting the area, retailing is gaining promise and getting pricier.