- Nordstrom Said Eyeing Downtown NYC Oct 2, 2014 Thursday
- Report Focuses on China Real Estate Strategies Oct 2, 2014 Thursday
- Advanstar and UBM Ink $972M Deal Oct 2, 2014 Thursday
- U.S. Stocks in Broad Retreat Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- U.S and Brazil Deal Ends Cotton Dispute Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- DOL Gets Order Against BabyVision Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Walmart Seeks to Settle Morgan Case Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Cotton Group Introduces Mediation to Resolve Reneged Contracts Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- J Brand Expands Executive Team Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Hong Kong Protests Swell Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
WWD Global Stock Tracker falls 0.9% as fourth quarter begins.
The countries have reached an agreement to end a decade-old cotton-subsidy dispute that had placed U.S. apparel and textile exports in the crosshairs.
Advanstar and UBM Ink $972M Deal
The deal is expected to close by yearend.
Wal-Mart said today that it is eager to settle the lawsuit that resulted from the June accident that injured comedian Tracey Morgan.
- Prada Latest in String of Italian Tax Cases
- Federal Court Judge Rejects Abercrombie & Fitch Pension Fund Settlement
- Italian Tax Authorities Target Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli
- Pietro Marzotto Faces Trial in Italy
- Saks Says No Breach of Systems in Credit Theft Scheme
- Agents Seize $65M in Cash in Fashion Drug Raid
Brands must be increasingly strategic when choosing where to open stores, particularly as landlords of shopping centers employ unfair business tactics.
Fourteen months after its acquisition by Towerbrook Capital Partners, the premium jeans company is launching a new marketing campaign.
The Los Angeles-based premium denim label owned by Japan’s Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., is setting the foundation to build a lifestyle business.
EBay to Spin Off PayPal; New CEOs for Each Company
The firm's current ceo John Donahoe and chief financial officer Bob Swan are expected to serve on the boards of both companies.
Didier Grumbach, a Rich Life in Fashion
Executive reflects on his diverse career, from manufacturer to retailer, entrepreneur to industry organizer and mentor.
The Seattle-based retailer doesn’t want to be left out of the retail resurgence of Lower Manhattan.