- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks Jan 25, 2015 Sunday
- Week in Review: 1/24/2015 Jan 24, 2015 Saturday
- Heather A. Vandenberghe Resigns at Tommy Hilfiger Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Up 0.7% Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Michael Bigger Sees Conflict of Interest at American Apparel Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Royal Mail to Add Shoe, Clothing Deliveries to Confront Rivals Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Adidas to Sell Rockport Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Angela Ahrendts' Pay Tops $73M at Apple Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Marc Crossman Resigns as Joe’s Jeans CEO Jan 23, 2015 Friday
- Puig Acquires Penhaligon's, L'Artisan Parfumeur Jan 23, 2015 Friday
The tracker is now at 110.92.
Trade ministers from 21 countries agreed Saturday to inject a sense of urgency in their attempts to kick start the stalled Doha round of global trade talks.
Berkshire Partners LLC, a Boston-based investment firm, along with other investors including New Balance Holding Inc., has inked a deal to buy the brand.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
This data, as well as identifying consumers and their shopping habits, was a focus of the “Altagamma Consumer and Retail Insight” forum held in Milan.
The company will do a live broadcast in Manhattan during Valentine's Day weekend.
She plans to start her own consulting business, Vandenberghe & Co.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Week in Review: 1/24/2015
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.