- Tesco’s Shares Dip as Retailer Confirms $423 Million Impact of Overstating Expec Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Beth Pritchard Joins Borderfree Board Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- U.S. Stocks Jump on Earnings News Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- New York Times Names Peter Lattman Deputy Business Editor Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Kering Sales Rise 3.3% in Q3 Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Under Armour Q3 Net Rises 22.4% Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Prada Reorganizes Structure Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Premium Brands Staying Close to Home in L.A. Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Jeans Market Looks to Reignite Demand Oct 23, 2014 Thursday
- Glamsquad Secures $7M in Series A Funding Oct 22, 2014 Wednesday
The retailer’s chairman Sir Richard Broadbent said he was stepping down Thursday, as the retailer’s pre-tax H1 profits spiraled 91.9 percent.
Premium Brands Staying Close to Home in L.A.
Rising costs and mounting statutory requirements are failing to push upscale jeans companies outside their California hub.
The company continues to reorganize its corporate structure.
Dolce, Gabbana Tax Hearing Begins at Italy's Highest Court
Their lawyers, headed by Massimo Dinoia, are appealing a guilty verdict handed down by a Milan appeals court in April.
Jeans Market Looks to Reignite Demand
Women’s jeans consumption continues to fall, with retailers working down their inventory positions contributing to a decline in sales.
Fashion Brands Push Social Media Ads
When it comes to online advertising, the medium is definitely the message.
Former Bath & Body Works president expands number of directors to eight.
The on-demand beauty services firm is focused on users downloading the beauty app in order to set up appointments for makeup or hair styling on location.
Kenya imports about 100,000 tons of secondhand clothes a year, providing the government revenues from customs duties and creating tens of thousands of jobs.
Property deals in China and its Asian neighbors reached a record $34 billion last quarter, a turnaround from the global financial crisis.