- Mulberry's H1 Profits Fall Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Lynn Shanahan Named CEO of Kellwood Co. Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Leonard Green in Talks for Lucky Brand Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Paul Rosengard Exits Li & Fung Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Native Advertising: The Pros and Cons Dec 5 2013 Thursday
- Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson Courtroom Drama Continues Dec 4 2013 Wednesday
- Obama Pushes for Wage Hike Dec 4 2013 Wednesday
Seasonal deliveries, international expansion dent earnings.
In a day-long workshop, the Federal Trade Commission mulled the blurred lines that arise from native advertising.
The private equity firm is said to be in deep discussions with Fifth & Pacific.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
Cyber Monday Strong, but Growth Slows
The shopping day lost some steam versus a year ago as merchants focused on the five-day period from Thanksgiving through Monday.
Online Battle Begins for Holiday Dollars
After several years of retailers unveiling bells and whistles to attract online shoppers, this year is more about sticking to the basics.