- Coca-Cola's Katie Bayne Joins Ann Inc. Board Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Names New Board Member Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- European Stock Markets Perk Up Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- German Business Confidence Improves Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Newsmaker of the Year: The Nominees Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- L2 Study: Are Luxury Brands Avoiding Amazon? Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Carlyle Group Said to Be Eyeing Bruno Magli Nov 24, 2014 Monday
- Destination XL Sees Q3 Sales Boost Despite Loss Nov 23, 2014 Sunday
- Richemont Shares Climb Following Net-a-Porter IPO Speculation Nov 21, 2014 Friday
- WWD Tracker Up Streak Stretches to Five Nov 21, 2014 Friday
Retail and luxury stocks put on a mixed show, with Mulberry among big fallers.
Overall retail prices fell a seasonally adjusted 0.2 percent last month, after remaining unchanged in September.
In July, the luxury footwear company began a composition with creditors through the Bologna court system.
The retailer denied Wednesday that it had discriminated against Asian consumers during their Insiders online sale, which ran from Nov. 6 through 10.
Data from Ifo Institute charts first rise in seven months.
Most recently served in same capacity with Guess Inc.
Addition lifts number of directors to nine, eight of whom are independent.
Farfetch Takes Steps to Double Sales
Sales this year for Farfetch's retailer network are expected to hit $325 million, double that of last year.
Newsmaker of the Year: The Nominees
The winner, selected by WWD editors, will be revealed in the annual Year in Fashion issue on Dec. 15.
According to Cushman & Wakefield’s report, New York’s Fifth Avenue is the world’s most expensive retail location.