- DOL Gets Order Against BabyVision Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Walmart Seeks to Settle Morgan Case Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- J Brand Expands Executive Team Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Cotton Group Introduces Mediation to Resolve Reneged Contracts Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Hong Kong Protests Swell Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- VF Finance Chief Robert Shearer Sets Retirement Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Adidas Initiates Share Buyback Program Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Italy Market Regulator Approves Intercos IPO Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Advanstar and UBM Ink $972M Deal Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
- Zalando IPO Kicks Off Modestly Oct 1, 2014 Wednesday
The activewear brand intents to give up to 1.5 billion euros, or $1.9 billion, to its shareholders.
The U.S. Department of Labor has obtained a temporary restraining order against BabyVision Inc.
Ron Burkle and Ashton Kutcher also invested in the contemporary men’s wear and accessories brand.
Wal-Mart said today that it is eager to settle the lawsuit that resulted from the June accident that injured comedian Tracey Morgan.
- Prada Latest in String of Italian Tax Cases
- Federal Court Judge Rejects Abercrombie & Fitch Pension Fund Settlement
- Italian Tax Authorities Target Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli
- Pietro Marzotto Faces Trial in Italy
- Saks Says No Breach of Systems in Credit Theft Scheme
- Agents Seize $65M in Cash in Fashion Drug Raid
The World Trade Organization on Tuesday revised sharply downwards its forecast for growth in the volume of world trade this year.
Fourteen months after its acquisition by Towerbrook Capital Partners, the premium jeans company is launching a new marketing campaign.
The Los Angeles-based premium denim label owned by Japan’s Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., is setting the foundation to build a lifestyle business.
EBay to Spin Off PayPal; New CEOs for Each Company
The firm's current ceo John Donahoe and chief financial officer Bob Swan are expected to serve on the boards of both companies.
Didier Grumbach, a Rich Life in Fashion
Executive reflects on his diverse career, from manufacturer to retailer, entrepreneur to industry organizer and mentor.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.