- Dov Charney Looks for Path Back to American Apparel Jan 29, 2015 Thursday
- Fed Comments Send Stocks Lower Again Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Ross Fires Dd's President Doug Baker Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Alexis Bittar Names First SVP of Global Sales and Merchandising Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Sears Holdings Cuts 115 Jobs Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Alibaba in Hot Water With Chinese Regulators Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Adidas CEO Vows to Stay Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- HanesBrands' Board Approves 4-For-1 Stock Split Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- HSN Has New $1.25B Credit Facility Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
- Steve Madden Acquires Blondo IP Assets Jan 28, 2015 Wednesday
Dov Charney Looks for Path Back to American Apparel
The former CEO wants back in at American Apparel Inc. — and he might have found a friend who can help in Jay Schottenstein.
Alibaba in Hot Water With Chinese Regulators
The latest release accuses Alibaba’s consumer-to-consumer platform Taobao of turning a blind eye to piracy and counterfeit products.
- U.S. to Take Closer Look at China's Cotton Subsidization
- Obama Lays Out New Initiatives in India
- U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In
- President Obama Brings Hope for Stronger US-India Trade Ties
- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks
- Mali Targets 800,000 T Cotton Per Year by 2018
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
The Index is now at 102.9 from 93.1 last month.
He joins Feb. 16 and will be based at Gant headquarters in Stockholm.
Executive chairman Michael Balmuth to oversee executive staff of unit.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Retailers Weigh Impact of Winter Storm
New York missed the worst of winter storm Juno, which largely passed over the city to pile snow onto New England.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.