- Dollar General Raises Offer for Family Dollar Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Europe’s Stock Markets on the Rise Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Japanese Retailers Trumpet August Gains Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Artists Sue Over Just Cavalli Graffiti Print Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Sale of Roberto Cavalli Seen by Mid-October Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Chris Nakatani Joins TAG as CEO Sep 2, 2014 Tuesday
- Christophe Mélard Exits Sergio Rossi Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Ahlya Fateh Joins Amanda Wakeley as Managing Director Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Europe’s Stock Markets Dip Sep 1, 2014 Monday
- Lyst Appoints Head of Partnerships Sep 1, 2014 Monday
Fashion stocks were varied, with Luxottica losing ground after announcing its ceo’s departure.
Sales increased slightly, with cooler weather spurring apparel purchases.
The new offer is valued at $9.1B.
Artists Sue Over Just Cavalli Graffiti Print
Three California street artists have filed a lawsuit against Roberto Cavalli SpA.
Better job prospects and cheaper gasoline could be putting consumers in a better mood for shopping as the second half of the retail year gets under way.
Two of Asia’s largest consumer markets face the challenge of rapidly aging populations.
The TAG business includes the Foxcroft and Paperwhite women’s divisions and, in men’s, the Enro and Damon brands.
The logins will be provided as part of its Universal Identity Services portfolio to improve online security.
Week in Review: 08/30/2014
WWD highlights the 10 must-read stories of the week.
Dubai-based developer is expected to list in October.