- Rent The Runway Raises $60M Series D Round Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Estée Lauder Purchases Glamglow Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- PVH, Gazal Expand Australian Joint Venture Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Dov Charney's Legal Battle Could Hit 'Hundreds of Million of Dolllars' Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Consumers Can Sue Target Corp Over Data Breach Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Consumer Morale in Germany Hits Eight-Year High Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Europe's Markets Climb Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- The Major M&A Deals of 2014 Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- IPO Market: Tech Takes Off Dec 19, 2014 Friday
- Liquidations Expected After the Holidays Dec 19, 2014 Friday
The rental site so far has raised a total of $116M.
In the seventh month of negotiations for a key labor contract between dockworkers, the West Coast ports are putting the worst of the congestion behind them.
This is the fourth brand Lauder's snapped up since October.
Pressure ratchets up on the embattled American Apparel board.
Shoppers expect the country to gain momentum.
Simon Property Group and eBay Inc. have started to collaborate on creating technologies that spur traffic and improve the shopping experience in malls.
No. 9: The Flight of Dov Charney
The suspended ceo of American Apparel was fired for cause this month, setting up a potentially expensive legal battle.
A U.S. judge has cleared the way for consumers to sue over the retailer's late 2013 data breach that they say compromised their personal financial information.
Newsmaker of the Year: Terry J. Lundgren
Macy’s Inc.’s chief executive officer is the staunchest defender of the department store and one of retailing’s most innovative players.
The building’s retail tenants include jewelers Bulgari SpA and K. Mikimoto & Co.