- HBC's Net Loss Grows to $124.2M Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- European Stocks Put on Mixed Show Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Inditex Nine-Month Net Rises 1% Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Moody's Eyeing Sears Lands' End Plan Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Timeline: The Arc of Liz Claiborne Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- Michael Saunders Joins Dutch as Chief Operating Officer Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
- U.S. Economy Could Boost Business Dec 11 2013 Wednesday
HBC's Net Loss Grows to $124.2M
The company was impacted by its $2.9 billion purchase of Saks Fifth Avenue.
Negotiators say progress was made, but final deal elusive.
Fifth & Pacific Sells Lucky Brand for $225M
The latest deal leaves the company as a monobrand firm focused just on Kate Spade.
What began as the fraud trial of the two former assistants has rapidly turned into live theater where the couple’s turbulent marriage is playing out in detail.
U.S. Economy Could Boost Business
Economists and retail analysts expect moderate growth in consumer spending and retail sales heading into the first half of 2014.
Shopping Lull Seen Hitting Holiday Results
This year the lull appears particularly pronounced, to a degree self-inflicted by retailers and one that is bound to impact margins.