- Europe’s Stock Markets Uneven Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Verizon Unveils QR Code Logins Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Balenciaga v. Ghesquière Case Heads to Mediation Aug 27, 2014 Wednesday
- Gap to Create 1,200 Jobs in New York Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- WWD Global Stock Tracker Up 0.3% Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- Desigual H1 Profits Soar Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- Confidence, Retail Sales Gain Traction Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- ICSC: Cheaper Gas Lifts Weekly Sales Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- Consumer Confidence Improves Again Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
- Report Finds E-commerce Draws Hedge Funds Aug 26, 2014 Tuesday
Fashion stocks performed better, with Asos rising 15 percent on bid rumors.
The department estimates that more than 1,000 U.S. businesses have been infiltrated by malicious point-of-sale software.
LVMH Said Eyeing Proenza Schouler Stake
Could Proenza Schouler be the next buzzy young brand to end up in Bernard Arnault’s sprawling luxury empire?
Balenciaga v. Ghesquière Case Heads to Mediation
The lawsuit brought by Balenciaga against its former designer, Nicolas Ghesquière, has moved out of the courtroom, WWD has learned.
Better job prospects and cheaper gasoline could be putting consumers in a better mood for shopping as the second half of the retail year gets under way.
Two of Asia’s largest consumer markets face the challenge of rapidly aging populations.
The company's distribution center in Fishkill, N.Y. will have a capital investment of $96 million, creating 1,200 jobs by June 2019.
The logins will be provided as part of its Universal Identity Services portfolio to improve online security.
Special Report: Boomers, the Neglected Market
The Baby Boomer demographic covers 77 million people in the U.S. and controls a large part of the country’s wealth, so why do so many brands turn away?
With sweeping transformation hitting the area, retailing is gaining promise and getting pricier.