- WWD Global Stock Tracker Falls Below 100 Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Patriksson Communication Takes Majority Stake in Relative MO Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- MMG Advisors Celebrate 25 Years Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- WTO Cuts Trade Outlook Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Roberto Simon Named Revlon CFO Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Esprit Returns to Black Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Europe's Indices Dip Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Jimmy Choo Proceeds With IPO Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Kering Taps Carlo Imò Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
- Etro Names Francesco Giannaccari as General Manager Sep 23, 2014 Tuesday
Decline of 0.8 percent puts metric below three-digit range for first time since Aug. 20.
Madame Mayor: Anne Hidalgo Preps for Paris Fashion Week
The 55-year-old left-leaning politician talked about tourism, opening up City Hall to young designers and visiting the new Fondation Louis Vuitton.
Patriksson will run RMO’s Paris office, and plans to reintroduce the agency to London in 2015.
Declines further comment in wake of arrests of six sales associates.
The World Trade Organization on Tuesday revised sharply downwards its forecast for growth in the volume of world trade this year.
A Moment of Reinvention in Italy
Made in Italy comprises the product as well as the stories behind it.
J.P. Morgan alumnus Lawrence Alletto departs after 11-month stay.
Intel's Brian Krzanich Talks Wearables
Fresh off his first New York Fashion Week, Intel’s chief executive officer was back in town Friday talking up the Maker movement at the Chelsea boutique Story.
The Chinese consumer has gone global, according to a new book charting the ascendancy of the country’s spenders.
Battle for New York: Luxury Players Make Their Move
Neiman Marcus Group confirmed it’s opening its first store in New York City, in Hudson Yards on the West Side of Manhattan in 2018.