- Fredrik Skärheden Named Head of Global PR for Gant Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Peter Ruppe Joins Under Armour Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Consumer Confidence Jumps in January Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Earnings Woes Send Stocks Sharply Lower Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- DTLR Pulls IPO Plans Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Nelson Peltz Slashes Stake in Family Dollar Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- P&G’s Beauty Sales Fall Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Winter Storm Juno Goes Easy On New York Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Europe's Stock Markets Edge Down Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
- Sofía Vergara Ends Kmart Deal Jan 27, 2015 Tuesday
Strength of dollar hurts quarterly results at P&G, DuPont.
Speaking at a U.S.-India Business Council Summit, Obama said the U.S. is keen on increasing the $100 billion in bilateral trade it has with India.
- U.S., India Talk Bilateral Issues; Fashion Creeps In
- President Obama Brings Hope for Stronger US-India Trade Ties
- Trade Ministers Give Green Light to Kick-start Stalled WTO Global Trade Talks
- Mali Targets 800,000 T Cotton Per Year by 2018
- Blockade in Bangladesh Continues to Affect Business
- Industry Praises Obama Trade Push
Trian Fund Management LP slashed its stake by more than two-thirds days after Dollar Tree Inc's $8.5 billion buyout offer.
Rihanna Wins Topshop T-Shirt Suit
Britain’s Court of Appeal held the retailer infringed the rights of Rihanna.
The Index is now at 102.9 from 93.1 last month.
He joins Feb. 16 and will be based at Gant headquarters in Stockholm.
Ruppe has joined the company as senior vice president of footwear.
Company shelving its techie glasses until the next iteration is ready.
Winter Storm Juno Goes Easy On New York
New York missed the worst of winter storm Juno, which largely passed over the city to pile snow onto New England.
About 2,250 store associates will be laid off.